Industry Specialist Paralegal
1 Blackfield Drive #135
Tiburon, CA 94920
Drafting, Editing, Refining
Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Reporting
Analysis, Monitoring, and Reporting
Office Administration, Benefits, and Policy
Microsoft Office Suite
Westlaw and Lexis
Twenty-five years of serving client interests in the West’s dynamic electricity and natural gas regulatory arenas, including extensive experience with administrative litigation in public utility commissions, power contracting and transactions, and compliance reporting.
- Regulatory transition to competitive wholesale and retail electricity markets; client support and coordination for regulatory and administrative issues.
- Anti-trust monitoring and recording, legal research, and compliance reporting.
- Strategic planning and action plan development for clients facing regulatory challenges; presentation on client issues.
- Document control and case management for complex administrative litigation.
- Analyzing and reporting on agency briefings, decisions and actions affecting electric and natural gas utility rates and contracts on behalf of large industrial end-use customers.
- Compliance reporting under the Fair Political Practices Commission rules for actively engaged entities in the California market.
- Power purchase agreements for electric generation facilities and California utilities.
INDUSTRY SPECIALIST PARALEGAL
Alcantar Law Group LLP
September 2020 – present
Buchalter, A Professional Corporation
April 2018 – September 2020
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS and PARALEGAL
Alcantar & Kahl LLP
February 1998 – April 2018
Ater Wynne LLP
August 1990 – January 1998
RECEPTIONIST and LEGAL SECRETARY
Lindsay, Hart, Neil & Weigler
October 1986 – August 1990